Work in comfort and style in the new ProGrid High-Back Chair. Perfect for workers who spend extended periods of time at their work stations, this intelligently designed chair provides comfort and support to both your body and mind. The amazingly strong yet lightweight breathable ProGrid white mesh back conforms to your body’s unique contours with added adjustable lumbar support, and high quality fabric with molded foam affords for hours of cozy seating, minimizing fatigue and alleviating pressure on the spine. Designed to fit all shapes and sizes, the seat conforms to your body’s movements while the Ratchet back and one touch pneumatic seating adjustments allow you to elevate to the perfect height. The Deluxe 3-position Locking 2-to-1 synchro Tilt control with seat slider will let you recline with comfort and ease. Complete with 2 way adjustable arms with soft PU pads and a durable heavy duty aluminum base with dual wheel carpet casters that provide for effortless mobility across tile and carpet floors alike. With advanced design and quality construction, this seating option is no doubt an office favorite.
Care and Cleaning:
• Vacuum or brush fabrics at least once a week.
• Protect from glaring sunlight.
• Use a damp cloth to clean other surface areas.
• Check screws for tightness, clean and lubricate moving
parts such as chair controls and casters every three months.
Due to differences in dye batches and variations in
printing as well as viewing environments and uneven
color fading, there will be slight variations in color.
PRO•LINE II® LIMITED WARRANTY
Pro•Line II® chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.