Commercial Office Furniture Liquidation Made Easy
FREE (Local) On-Site or Online Asset Valuation within 48 Hours
We’re conveniently located in Orange County to serve all of Southern California markets. Our service areas include Los Angeles, San Diego, the Inland Empire and beyond.
Our team of professionals stand ready to help you relocate, reconfigure or liquidate, your office furniture and office cubicles.
We Buy Commercial Quality Office Furniture
- Used Office Cubicles, Used Cubes and Pre-Owned Workstations.
- Used Private Office Furniture, Breakroom Furniture, Conference Rooms, Reception Furniture, Chairs and Lobby Furniture.
- Specializing in Used Herman Miller, Steelcase, Knoll, Hayworth, Hon, Teknion, and Friant.
We’ll offer a free honest asset valuation of your used office furniture within 24 hrs. If your office furniture has value, we’ll tell you. If it doesn’t, we’ll offer you some low cost alternatives such as charitable organization donation to help your local schools and churches.
We’re full service office furniture liquidators with a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service in the industry. Total Office Designs and our team of professional liquidators have over 25 years of experience in office furniture, cubicle liquidation, sales and installation business.
Total Office Designs operates nationally and is centrally located in Orange County to serve all of Southern California including Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego counties. Local liquidations usually take place in 48-72 hours.
Immediate Inquiries Welcome! Call us toll free at 866.462.8237
Check List For Selling Your Office Furniture
- Inventory List. The most important thing we need to get you a timely quote on your office furniture.
- Take Photos. We do not buy office furniture “sight unseen”, Your detailed photos will help us establish the approximate age, manufacturer and condition of your furniture.
- Building Requirements. Larger commercial buildings typically have specific insurance requirements, hours of operation and loading instructions. Be sure to ask your property management for these instructions so we can accurately bid you project.
- What is your timeline. Every office decommission is different. Timeline is important for the sake of scheduling labor, trucking, recycle, dumpster and for a professional and organized load out.
- Email Us. The contact form on this page is the right place to send inquiries for buying, selling or trading used office furniture or you can call 866-462-8237 to speak with a liquidation specialist.
- Doing our part. It’s important for all of us to play a part in helping our communities keep materials out of landfills. If each and every business were to lead by this example, our diversion rate would go up – and we would recoup other tangible benefits as well. We would conserve space in our landfills, which in turn preserves open space, saves money on purchased goods and guards our natural resources for our children and grandchildren.
Office Liquidation Quote Request
Office Panels are Making a Come Back!
Don't lose anymore employees over bad return-to-office policies. Let our professional team of office space planners design a healthy and functional office space that will promote safety and productivity.
FREE Office Design & Space Planning
Do you have access to your office or CAD files of your office layout? Do you want personal assistance planning your office space? Our free office space planning service is a great place to start.
Schedule a Design Consultation
Remote Home Office Furniture Solutions
Are you tired of working from your kitchen table? Whether you're looking to furnish a non-traditional space or a spare bedroom, we have an office furniture solution that is stylish and functional for any budget.